Yard Operative / Labourer
Initial temporary position, leading to permanency.
Our client is a specialist fabrication business based in Gogar / West Craigs, Edinburgh.
Working from their facility in the Edinburgh area we have vacancies for a Yard Operative starting as soon as possible.
– Movement of raw & completed product through out the yard & fabrication facility.
– Safely load & unload vehicles.
– Control movement & storage of materials.
– Monitor & record stock levels
– Complete any paperwork in a timely manner.
– Organise and maintain cleanliness of the yard area.
– Identify and check incoming materials.
– Carry out periodical vehicle and machinery inspections.
– Clean company vehicles on a weekly basis.
– Carry out weekly forklift inspections.
– Monitor returning vehicle conditions.
– Collect and dispose of workshop waste.
– Ensure that paperwork is forwarded to the relevant department in a timely fashion.
– Deliveries to sites with use of Pickup trucks.
You will require a full UK Driving License.
You will have a current & valid 5T Counterbalance certificate.
The roles are dayshift only with a requirement to work overtime to meet the business requirements.
Ideally you will have a CSCS card.
£10.50 per hour plus overtime (paid at enhanced rates).
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before please call us on 01592 631644 or email your contact and we will make sure the most relevant consultant gets back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.