An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company.in Aberdeen.
Our client manufactures and designs subsea products and are recruiting for a variety of roles at their manufacturing facility in Aberdeen, including a Project Engineer with Manufacturing or engineering projects background.
As Project Engineer you’ll co-ordinate all activities required for the successful completion of all assigned customer orders. Including liaising with manufacturing on the production of the equipment, whilst keeping the client updated and informed as required.
Key responsibilities of the Project Engineer:
– You’ll review and take ownership of projects, and their associated documentation
– Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the company’s health, safety and environmental policy
– Issue BOM and liaise with procurement to ensure materials arrive on-time to meet the project deadlines
– Schedule projects to safely meet client and in-house deadlines and monitor progress
– Manage anticipated delays and inform clients
– Actively involved in product testing
– Prepare project budgets tracker and monitor to ensure targets are met or exceeded
– Prepare commercial documentation and share with accounts for timely invoicing
– Prepare all project documentation, including final product data book
– Prepare close out reports and provide feedback to the contracts department on actual versus estimated costs
– Review and improve department systems, procedures & guides
– Provide progress reports for both clients and senior management
– Deliver in-line with Balmorals Core Values of Customer Focus, Integrity, Respect, Motivation, Accountability and Manage Change.
– Excellent benefits package on offer.
– Rates are negotiable depending on experience
– Work with an award winning market innovator
– Required – HNC/HND Mechanical or Marine Engineering discipline or relevant experience
– Desirable – Degree in Engineering discipline or Degree with relevant experience
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in comparable projects role.
– Innovative thinker; commercially and contractually aware
– Well developed interpersonal and communications skills
– Fluent in English both written and verbal communication
– You’ll be out-going, motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual
– Takes ownership but able to delegate responsibility as required.
Interested? Please call us for a confidential chat on 01592 631644. Or apply direct on our website.
Our client is recruiting for various positions, including – Buyer, Structural Design Engineer, Mechanical Development Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Technician, Laminators & Bench Joiners.
This position may be one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before, please register and one of the team will call you to discuss.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
View all our jobs at the blueprint recruitment limited website.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
“We deliver excellence & set market standards”