NEW Career opportunity for a Production Planner in Fife
If you have any questions or want to apply for this role today, please call us now on 01592 631644.
Our client is recruiting an experienced Production Planner to join their team in Fife. This is an exceptional role providing opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career with an industry leading organisation.
This permanent full-time role would suit an experienced Production Planner from a manufacturing/engineering/construction background, who is looking to progress their career and step-up into a senior position. Our client has been operating for over 150yrs; their people are the heart of everything they do, they invest in developing and rewarding their employees with attractive salary and benefits packages.
About your new role:
As Production Planner you will work in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Working closely with warehouse and yard operators, the Operations management team and stock controller, ensuring optimum performance of production workflow.
Key responsibilities include:
– Planning and scheduling of product lines & maintaining inventory to agreed levels
– Coordinating the production workflow
– Assessing material requirements, manpower & equipment in line with production demand
– Staff rota’s and shift patterns as directed by the production schedule.
As Production Planner you will have practical experience in production planning, production materials, forecasting and inventory and working in fast paced manufacturing environment.
– Experience with Manufacturing Resource Planning and/or Enterprise Resource Planning
– Good understanding of Production Operations, Quality System Procedures, Continuous improvement & LEAN methods.
– MS Office Suite, including MS Excel
– A HNC in Mechanical & Production Engineering, or similar, would be an advantage.
Benefits of working with our industry leading client:
– Career and development opportunities with a rapidly expanding organisation
– Join a well-established business at their state-of-the-art production facility in Fife and be part of their continued success
– Competitive package available, Salary: c £30,000.00 per year (negotiable) + Benefits
Interested? Our team are available now for a confidential chat on 01592 631644.
Alternatively you can register your interest on our website and one of the team will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.