Our client is a long established award winning business in the automotive and manufacturing industry, recruiting a permanent Service Manager to join their team in the Peterhead area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Manager who is seeking to move to a progressive company. Our client is experiencing considerable success and growth thanks to their un-rivalled reputation for quality, innovation and first-class customer service.
Here’s more information about your new role and the benefits you’ll receive. John Mcbain is keen to speak with Service Managers in and around the North East of Scotland, for more detail and a confidential discussion call 01592 631644, we look forward to hearing from you.
Alternatively you can email John on firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your cv, best contact number and most convenient time to call.
Benefits of joining our clients award winning business:
Your new employer is a UK market-leader in their field, designing and building exceptional products that are well engineered and of a supreme quality.
– You’ll join a long-established award-winning business featured in the Insiders first 100 businesses in their top 500 Scottish Companies list
– Excellent market leading salary and benefits
– Benefits include 33days holiday, Group pension scheme, private heath care & preferential rates on automotive services
– Work in a dynamic environment where you’ll have endless opportunities to grow – our client invests in their people, providing training, development & career progression .
Your new role as Service Manager
Your main focus will be maximising customer satisfaction by maintaining and improving overall operational service. This will involve:
– Achieving high standards of excellence and customer satisfaction
– Play a key role in product promotion
– Achieve maximum profitability and efficiency
– Monitor product delivery schedules to ensure agreed KPI’s are consistently met
– Be proactive in the continual improvement of working practices and contribute to creating/maintaining processes and procedures for the Parts & Service Team.
– You’ll have experience working as a service manager in a high-volume customer service environment
– You should be comfortable dealing with a ‘Household Name’ UK-wide client base at all levels.
– Good Knowledge of digital systems
– Experience of ecommerce would be advantageous
– Relevant experience working in the automotive or manufacturing industries
– Excellent communication & leadership skills are key
– You’ll be a natural problem solver with attention to detail
– You’ll be a motivator that engages others with clear performance goals
Our client will consider Service or Parts Managers who are already established in their field, or Managers who have most of the desired skills and abilities, wishing to take the next step in their careers
Interested and want to know more?
Contact John Mcbain 01592 631644 | email@example.com.
Or register your interest by uploading your cv in just one click – Share your CV – Blueprint Recruitment (blueprint-recruitment.co.uk)
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent. Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.