New temporary to permanent backshift jobs near Aberdeen for Assembly Operatives.
Our client is a market leader and one of the UK’s largest, privately owned timber companies. A super exciting time to join a successful growing company who value and invest in their employees.
Although starting on a temporary contract, the clients intention is to assess each indivual starting on contract and arrange to transfer them into a full time Assembly Operative position following a successful trial period.
The Assembly Operative position is a backshift role, so having your own transport is advisable.
The Backshift hours are over 4 evenings – 4.30pm to 3am Monday to Thursday.
You’ll join an industry leader who is rapidly growing, expanding their business and investing in their workforce.
– Excellent competitive salary and flexible benefits package including – Cycle to Work, Gym membership
– Generous holiday entitlement, life assurance & pension scheme
– You’ll have endless opportunities to develop and progress with an innovative market leader.
About your new role as Wood Assembly Operative in Aberdeen:
You will be a key member of the Manufacturing Team, responsible for machining, cutting and assembling structural wooden components.
Our client will consider applications from candidates with a wood orientated background and also a metal orientated but similar background, with transferable skills.
Rate of pay starts at £12.18ph, however this can be added to significantly with high output and performance.
As an Assembly Operative you will be:
– Familiar with cutting and assembling wooden components for the construction industry
– Clear and accurate, recording the information required to maintain the production systems
– Able to build and maintain effective working relationships
– Adhering to Health & Safety procedures and report any issues
– Support the company’s drive for continuous improvement
Our client is seeking reliable Assembly Operatives who have the following experience or transferrable skills:
– You’ll have some assembly experience, working with wood or metal products
– You’ll be hands on, ideally either from working in construction or a manufacturing/production background
– You’ll have the ability to understand basic technical drawings and have a keen eye for detail
Please apply direct via this advert on our website or email John McBain (preferably with your CV to
You can also register your interest by sharing your cv on our website, it only takes one click.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
“Blueprint Recruitment deliver excellence & set market standards.”