Senior Quantity Surveyors & Quantity Surveyors (several roles throughout the UK)
On behalf of our industry leading client, we’re recruiting Senior Quantity Surveyors and Quantity Surveyors to join their M&E Teams across Scotland and the United Kingdom.
When you join the UK’s powerhouse of mechanical and electrical engineering capability, you’ll quickly become an absolutely vital part of life there. As Quantity Surveyor you’ll have the freedom to shape your career with a market leader and collaborate with, and learn from, some of the best people in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor:
You’ll manage all costs relating to the projects you’re involved with, and seek to minimise overall costs and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
– Prepare activity & resource schedules, and analyses tender documents
– Order information and systematically checks data
– Critically appraises, estimates and negotiates with 3rd parties
– Review complex contract programmes such as Time-Location
– Assists with the preparation of delay and disruption programmes
– Monitor subcontract activities
– Analyse the commercial progress and report to senior project staff
– Prepare procurement programme and help develop the strategy
– Analyse rates & prices, agreement of variations and or compensation
– Undertake customer and stakeholder management
– Prepare Internal reports, commercial progress and financial reconciliation
– Involved in recruitment and mentoring
– As Senior QS you’ll actively support the development of others including professional mentoring.
Experience & Qualifications:
BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or experience equivalent.
– Communication, teamwork, leadership
– Strategic change management
– Business & customer awareness
– Promotes organisational aims & objectives
– Manages customer needs, opportunities & threats.
Benefits: An Outstanding package awaits you.
– Generous, negotiable salary & benefits package – 33days holiday, car allowance, up to12% company pension, healthcare & performance related bonus.
– Join a UK powerhouse of mechanical and electrical engineering capability
– Exceptional and diverse opportunities to work on prestigious projects
– Freedom to shape your career with an industry leader
– One of the largest organisations of its type in the UK, with over 75yrs experience.
Interested? Apply direct on our website or call Ronnie in confidence on 07825613814.
Due to the potential level of response we are unable to contact all applicants.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
View all our jobs at the blueprint recruitment limited website.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
“Blueprint Recruitment deliver excellence & set market standards.”