We’re recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to join the UK’s leading specialists in structural steel manufacture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised organisation. You’ll be based in Euro Central, Glasgow, salary negotiable depending on experience.
The purpose of your new role:
• You’ll be a role model for those less experienced and also support more senior members of the commercial team in delivering varied commercial duties, as well as being responsible for procuring and managing our supply chain.
• Actively monitor, analyse and accurately forecast the costs in a project in collaboration with the team
• Enhance value for money were possible, while still achieving the required standards and quality
• Undertake the review of contractual documentation for new tenders.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will have the following accountabilities:
• Ensure successful setup and running of projects in compliance with all company standards
• Advise the Project Manager and Senior QS/Commercial Manager early, of potential problems
• Take responsibility within the Project Team to ensure projects are setup on the company accounting system with a suitable Work Breakdown Structure in line with OPSTAT guidelines;
• Take responsibility for accepting budget & tender data .
The following qualifications are essential:
• BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent experience
• Previous commercial experience & industry knowledge
• Have gained or working towards a professional membership (CICES or RICS)
Want to know more? We’re keen to connect with Quantity Surveyors exploring new opportunities and considering a move. Please call Ronnie for a confidential discussion 07825613814 or you can register your interest on our website and apply.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
“We Deliver Excellence & Set Market Standards”