We are recruiting a Building Services Bid Manager to join our MEP client in Scotland
To lead, manage and co-ordinate all aspects of a bid ensuring that high quality, competitive proposals are delivered to the customer in a manner consistent with the clients internal Management Systems;
If you are from a project management background that would be advantageous
As a Work Winning Building Services Bid Manager you will:
– Formulate and agree bid strategy with senior management to secure profitable orders.
– Develop relationships with customer or their representatives to develop clear understanding of project needs.
– Oversee and lead the preparation, coordination and delivery of presentations to customers.
– Attend key customer meetings and industry events throughout the UK
– Oversee the establishment, production, and implementation of bid management processes
– Liaise with internal bid steering committee for large and multiple bids
Personal Qualities and Experience:
– Ideally you will come from a project management background looking to transition into a work winning role.
– Previous experience of managing bid services within the building services industry is highly desirable.
– Knowledge of Healthcare /Education Projects is highly advantageous
– An understanding of the principles of framework procurement.
– Customer focused in your approach, with the ability to recognise potential additional and future.
– A desire to continuously pursue innovation and development, with a focus on the customer and the relevant business.
– Experience with projects valuing of £4-£15m
– Generous salary and freedom to shape the package that’s right for you.
– You’ll be involved in a variety of exciting projects and work alongside some of the uk’s most talented bid and work winning professionals
– Develop your career and have a real say about the direction your career takes.
For a full job specification and a confidential discussion, please call Ronnie Harris on 07825613814.
You can also register your interest on our website.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
“We Deliver Excellence & Set Market Standards”