On behalf of our client, we’re recruiting a Street Lighting Engineer in the south side of Edinburgh.
You will join our client on an on-going contract where a permanent opportunity may also be available following a period of contract hire.
Excellent negotiable salary and benefits on offer, please call John McBain to discuss 01592 631644 | email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is seeking a Street Lighting Engineer with good knowledge and experience in the design and maintenance of street lighting systems.
Essential (or similar) experience and qualifications required include:
– A Degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent
– BS7671 18th edition certificate
– Diploma or sound previous experience in street lighting design
– Experience delivering large scale projects and contract creation/management
– The ability to work under your own initiative, be proactive and manage priorities.
– Previous local authority experience
– Traffic signals, CCTV and Ev charging.
You will work from our clients office in the South Side of Edinburgh with occasional site travel, therefore a drivers licence is required.
*Please note this is a direct PAYE Contract: Pay + holidays + pension. Not Umbrella or CIS – NO payroll fees*
Interested? Please apply direct via this advert or call John McBain on 01592 631644.
You can also register your interest by sharing your cv on our website, it only takes one click.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Not for you? We’re recruiting for various positions with marketing leading organisations, register your cv for the latest job alerts.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
“Blueprint Recruitment deliver excellence & set market standards.”