Permanent job opportunity for a Production Planner, Fife Scotland.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Production Planner, with experience of implementing LEAN process improvements, to join our clients rapidly expanding organisation.
Our client is a leader in their field, established 150 years ago and embracing the latest in operating systems and machinery. Production is 24 hours per day, high volume and fast paced.
The Production Planner position would involve utilizing a state-of-the-art software system and your experience of lean manufacturing and continuous improvements to co-ordinate 3 separate manufacturing arms. The aim is to ensure the most efficient use of materials, tools, time and manpower to deliver product to the customer on the agreed delivery date.
On occasion the different areas of the business will each be pushing for priority over the others in order to fulfill their commitments. As Production Planner your negotiation, influencing skills and credibility will be put to the test, and you can demonstrate to each party how all requirements can be met using the proper planning strategy and looking at ‘the bigger picture’.
The ideal Production Planner will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment dealing with complex planning, implementing process improvements, collaborating with different areas of the business and helping influence senior management.
Benefits of working with this client include:
Career and personal development opportunities within a rapidly expanding organisation, the comfort of working for a well-established, profitable business that is growing and investing in staff and plant
Required experience for the Production Planner role:
– Practical experience in production planning, production materials, forecasting and inventory and working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
– Experience with Manufacturing Resource Planning and/or Enterprise Resource Planning.
– Good understanding of Production Operations, Quality System Procedures, Continuous improvement & LEAN methods.
– MS Office Suite, including MS Excel
– A HNC in Mechanical & Production Engineering, or similar, would be an advantage.
– A qualification in continuous improvement such as Six Sigma would be an advantage.
Our team are available now for a confidential chat on 01592 631644.
Alternatively you can register your interest on our website and one of the team will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.