New fixed term contract for an Estimator in Central Belt, Scotland. Join an international market leader who is rapidly progressing in the house building industry.
The key purpose of the Estimators role is preparation and accountability of land appraisals in support of site acquisitions, you’ll also ensure successful completion of prestart on-site activities.
• Exceptional negotiable salary and benefits package
• Career development & progression
• Work with an international market leader
• Work along-side and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry
• Deliver amazing projects and be part of our client’s legacy!
Responsibilities of the Estimator:
• Preparation & accountability of land appraisals
• Preparation of approval papers
• Civil package tenders/awards
• Establishing & maintaining cost libraries & bills of quantities
• Pre-acquisition & pre start co-ordination
• Compliance with all policies and procedures including Health and Safety.
• As an Estimator you’ll be qualified to a minimum HNC in a construction related course
• Minimum three years’ experience in a similar position working on residential projects
• Have a CSCS card or commit to obtaining one
• Strong analytical skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sound like you? Contact Ronnie Harris 01592 631644 or apply direct on our website. Thanks.
View all our jobs at www.blueprint-recruitment.co.uk
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent