On behalf of our client we’re recruiting an Architectural Product Technician / Manager for the house building sector.
This is a new vacancy with an international market leading organisation. Our client is seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to support their progressive growth plans as they move into the UK housing market.
This unique opportunity will suit a proactive, ambitious Architectural Product Technician / Manager who is seeking career development and progression with a market leader. You’ll be working with one of the UK’s well-known organisations responsible for iconic and prestigious projects.
About your new role:
Key to your role as Architectural Product Technician / Manager is the management of production of design and working drawings for core range and site-specific house types, including standard details and external works information.
Reporting to the Reginal Technical Director, your responsibilities include:
– Managing external consultants in the production of specialist design information
– Managing external architects in the production of site-specific house types and external works information
– Ensure that core product is compliant with current Approved Documents
– Ensure that site specific house types are compliant with site specific regulatory and planning requirements
– Managing the update of core range product in line with forthcoming regulatory requirements
– Managing the update of product range in line with house type review process
– Responsible for review and update the Construction notes Sales specification for the product range in conjunction with the Commercial and Sales Teams
– Ensuring teams are kept abreast of new technologies and specifications in answer to more stringent regulations
– Regular review of production information to ensure clarity for supply chain and customers
– Ensure duties are carried out in line with company standards relating to quality, healthy & safety and sustainability issues.
You’ll be a self-motivated and well-organised Architectural Technician / Technologist with housebuilding and product design experience.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar role within a plc volume housebuilder, including:
– Experience of new build residential development (housing and apartments)
– Product design, value engineering, regulatory compliance
– Software competence specifically in AutoCAD
– Good written, verbal and communication skills are essential along with strong analytical skills
You’ll have the freedom to shape your career and work alongside some of the industries most talented professionals. You’ll be part of an exciting journey as our client progresses into the house building market, a genuine opportunity to make your mark and be recognised for creating quality living spaces of the future.
Your package includes:
– Outstanding Base salary to £70k DOE
– 10% Annual performance bonus
– Private healthcare
– Generous holiday allowance
– Regular salary reviews
– Corporate pension scheme
– Career development
– Job security
– Work life balance – hybrid working options
Interested? Please contact Ronnie Harris for a confidential discussion on 07825613814.
You can also register your interest on our website.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.