Cost Administrator – Civil Engineering – North of Scotland
My client a leading international infrastructure group is looking to recruit experienced civils orientated Staff for a new utilities and drainage project across the Central Belt of Scotland where you’ll control a section of the works and manage the construction of these works to completion.
Scope of project includes sewage pipeline outlet and treatment and marine works.
As a result of a significant award in the Lossiemouth area they are now looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant/Cost Administrator, ideally with experience from a main contractor construction background.
RECEIPTS AND INVOICING
· Input site materials and plant received.
· Monitoring missing site documentation and escalating problems with the relevant individual.
· Identifying GRN input or purchase order discrepancies.
· Initialising the query process with buyers or site.
· Dealing with queries from SSC team.
· Assisting SSC in identifying the relevant business unit for invoices.
· Manage supplier queries
· Requesting of credit notes where required.
· Management and coding of operated plant invoices.
· Solve problem accounts.
· Monthly review and costing of consolidated Invoices and providing monthly reports
· Identification of problems at the earliest opportunity to ensure corrective action can be taken.
· Provide holiday cover for other team members when necessary.
· Filing of purchase ledger documentation.
· Ability to follow up queries and resolve them satisfactorily.
· Ability to follow procedures and Group policies.
· Ability to liaise with others in accounts department and within the Business Unit on a day to day basis.
· Ability to deal with suppliers on a professional and courteous basis.
· Ability to take responsibility of specific tasks
View all our jobs at www.blueprint-recruitment.co.uk
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
This position may be one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before please call us on 01592 631644 or email your contact and we will make sure the most relevant consultant gets back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.