Permanent career opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager in the Central Belt of Scotland. Join our client, a leading tier 1 technical services group serving customers across the UK’s built environment. As Commercial Manager you’ll be responsible for a number of projects across the business and the performance of the commercial team.
You’ll oversee all commercial aspects of contracts to ensure projects are optimised from a cash and revenue perspective, to ensure the business obtains its full and proper entitlement and to accurately report budgets and monthly cost and value reconciliations.
• Excellent top negotiable salary, generous package & benefits
• Join a Tier 1 UK building services contractor
• Career progression & development
• Be a leader of the future, delivering sustainable unique projects
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Manager include:
• Delivery of solid, sustainable financial performance to achieve minimum 12% gross margins
• Maximise financial efficiency and profitability through diligent application of proper contractual and commercial practices
• Minimise commercial risk to profitability of the business
• Manage the commercial department to deliver an accurate and consistent function by providing expert support & training
• Focus on margin enhancement and delivery
• Ensure the PDS quality management system is implemented correctly.
Key tasks of the Commercial Manager will cover:
Work Winning | Procurement | Process & Procedure | Contract Administration | Preparation of Management Accounts | Client Contact. A full job specification will be sent to interested candidates.
• As Commercial Manager you must have a degree or at least a HNC in Quantity Surveying or related subject
• Relevant experience & track record in a similar role – Demonstrable achievement in a Managing Surveyor or Commercial Manager role, responsible for a £25m+ project or a branch/business unit with a turnover above £40m
• You’ll be a confident leader passionate about your career.
For more information about working with our tier 1 M&E client, please register your interest on our website or call Ronnie Harris for a confidential discussion about your career 07825613814.
Not for you? We’re recruiting for leading organisations throughout the UK, talk to us about your next move 01592 631644.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.