Commercial Managers (several roles throughout the UK)
On behalf of our industry leading client, we’re recruiting ambitious and experienced Commercial Managers to join their M&E Teams across Scotland and the United Kingdom.
When you join the UK’s powerhouse of mechanical and electrical engineering capability, you’ll quickly become an absolutely vital part of life there. As Commercial Manager you’ll have a real say about the projects you work on and the direction your career takes. And you’ll collaborate with, and learn from, some of the best people in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Manager:
You’ll implement best commercial practices to maintain and maximise the profitability and financial performance of the projects you’re involved with.
– Responding to customer requirements & understanding impacting economic factors
– Provide commercial input to Value Engineering reviews
– Review tenders & cost data & manage the preparation of Target Cost for a Project
– Co-ordinate the commercial team to ensure programme issues are identified and actioned
– Report the commercial progress to divisional staff & manage the feedback of commercial data to Planning, Estimating, Marketing and Sales
– Establish client supply chain requirements & advise on alternative forms of contract & procurement arrangements
– Formulation of management plans for resource procurement
– Awareness of disputes resolution including options, structure as well as knowledge of the SCL Protocol
– Application of legislation and ability to liaise with legal experts
– Preparation of Estimates & Tender submissions including the interpretation of specifications & preambles
– Management and reporting of Commercial Risk and Opportunity
– Involved in recruitment
Advocating our clients safety policy and company values is key to your new role!
Experience & Qualifications:
BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or experience equivalent.
– Communication, teamwork, leadership
– Strategic change management
– Business & customer awareness
– Promotes organisational aims & objectives
– Manages customer needs, opportunities & threats.
Benefits: An Outstanding package awaits you.
– Generous, negotiable salary & benefits package – 33days holiday, car allowance, up to12% company pension, healthcare & performance related bonus.
– Join a UK powerhouse of mechanical and electrical engineering capability
– Exceptional and diverse opportunities to work on prestigious projects
– Freedom to shape your career with an industry leader
– One of the largest organisations of its type in the UK, with over 75yrs experience.
Interested? Apply direct on our website or call Ronnie in confidence on 07825613814.
Due to the potential level of response we are unable to contact all applicants.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
View all our jobs at the blueprint recruitment limited website.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
“Blueprint Recruitment deliver excellence & set market standards.”