On-site cleaner required for one year at Tilbury Docks in London.
If you have any questions or want to apply for this role today, please call us now on 01592 631644.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced on-site cleaner to secure long term work with a market leading civils company. Immediate start available for a welfare labourer / cleaner with a valid CSCS card.
– General on-site cleaning including cabins & toilets
– Clean and maintain sanitation stock within the site facilities
– All required equipment and products will be supplied by site
– Working Mon-Fri – 7.30am to 3.30pm, occasional overtime
– Long-term work for 1 year
– Work with a market leading civils/construction organisation
– £12.50 p/h – competitive negotiable salary – Direct PAYE – No payroll fees
– Immediate start available.
Experience & Qualifications:
– Experienced on-site cleaner who is proactive and can work independently
– CSCS qualified
– You will require your own transport to get to and from site as the nearest station to the docks is 3 miles away
– Excellent Health & Safety awareness.
Interested in securing a 1year contract with a well-known, market leading civils organisation?
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to secure long-term work – please apply direct on our website or call our team today on 01592 631644.
*Direct PAYE Contracts: pay + holidays + pension. Not Umbrella or CIS – NO payroll fees*
Due to the potential level of response we are unable to contact all applicants.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
View all our jobs at the blueprint recruitment limited website www.blueprint-recruitment.co.uk
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
“Blueprint Recruitment deliver excellence & set market standards.”