Our client based in Perthshire have long term opportunities for experienced Forklift Truck Drivers at their manufacturing facility in Blackford.
If you have any questions or want to apply for this role today, please call us now on 01592 631644.
This is your opportunity to secure long-term and potentially full time work with a leading Scottish brand.
Our client is looking for experienced, relaible Forklift Truck Drivers to join their dayshift warehouse team.
These are on-going positions with a strong potential to be transferred to permanent. So if you’re looking for long-term work as a Forklift Truck Driver and are keen to join one of Scotland’s iconic brands, this could be your new role.
You should :
– Have experience driving a Counterbalance Forklift Truck
– Be serious about securing a long term role
– Keen to be part of a successful team
– Take pride in your work & always put safety first
– You must have a valid counterbalance licence and warehouse experience
– Dayshift positions, although nightshift also available
– Shift patterns – 4 on 4 off shifts, following a constant day or night pattern
– Own transport is not essential, but desirable due to location and start times
– Pay rate – £10.81ph Dayshift
– 12 hour shifts
– Work with a leading Scottish brand
– Opportunity to secure a permanent position
– 12hrs shifts and potential for overtime
– These are PAYE positions, meaning you get holidays & pension contributions.
You can apply by calling 01592 631644.
Or send your CV to email@example.com.
You can visit our website to apply online and see all our jobs at :
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work